Ambassador help to empower the visiting students in our International Summer and Winter Camps to make positive choices that enable them to maximize their experience. Our Ambassador Program uses people of various ages (18+) that are committed to supporting, guiding, and being a friend to international students. By becoming part of the social network of the Bethel Christian Schools International staff members and host families, you as a ambassador can help the visiting students develop and reach positive academic, social, and personal goals. If you are interested in becoming a ambassador, please read more about our expectations and fill out the Ambassador Application.
- Support visiting international students by assisting them with their academic, social and/or personal goals
- Serve as a positive role model and friend
- Build the relationships by participating in activities and field trips with them
- Strive for mutual respect
- Foster a positive environment and promote an enjoyable experience
- Help set goals and work toward accomplishing them